Re: [OM] of passing interest

Subject: Re: [OM] of passing interest
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:17:11 EDT
I am opposed to the death penalty.  Bad journalism and half truths  also
bother me, but not as much as the State taking another's life.

"Linda Carty was born on the Caribbean island of St Kitts to Anguillan
parents and holds a UK dependant territory passport. She worked as a primary
school teacher in St Kitts until she was 23."

And then she got involved in drugs and murder, with one of her victims
being baked in the trunk of a car in the deadly Texas heat.  The victims  child
fortunately did not die while locked in the same car.

I say, life without parole.

Bill Barber