Re: [OM] Attactive OM1

Subject: Re: [OM] Attactive OM1
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 15:49:16 -0400
Cool. Those colored leathers are sold at Cameraleather.com and they have
them to fit most OM models, as well as Leicas, Minoltas, Hasselblads, and
lots of other cameras. I've thought of blinging out my OM-4T bodies with
something crazy like that, but so far have resisted the temptation. LOL

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography