Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 04:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
This Korean link shows how wildly some modern flash hardware varies from ideal
GN and not just at max output:

Not sure if link will work as it has Korean characters that may nor work in
text mailer

http://www.sfcc.re.kr/Attachment/4%EC%9B%94_%ED%8F%AC%EB%A5%B4%ED%88%AC%EA%B0%88-FLASH.pdf

Try using first english part, to find pdf if it does not work.

Unfortunately the text in pdf has slightly strange english, so difficult to
understand. The graphs are interesting though.

Unfortunately they do no spell out how the ISO flash test standard 2787 they
reference works. To get that standard will cost you $50, unless somebody has
acess through their work?

Tim Hughes
Tim hughes