Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Colors Begin in September

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Fall Colors Begin in September
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:00:28 -0300
Yes it was ... it's useless to do something near exact when you're too sleepy.
Previous version was too blue, among other things.
And I went too fanatical against ICE: it's still usable, but stay away
of any curve or unsharp at Nikon Scan, it will only increase its
inherent flare, amongst other artifacts.

This has the elusive sunlight I tried to capture, some warm yellow and
none magenta / red / blue - in the perfectly white sakura blossom.
Tripod mounted Zuiko 300mm ƒ/4,5 @ ƒ/5,6, refurbished OM 4Ti on Auto
mode, exposure compensation +2/3, MLU and aperture pre-fire. Winder 2,
Eyecup 1.

Provia 100F

1280 - sRGB - link to view on black.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3893907206/sizes/o/>

I'm leaving previous version for a while in case anyone wishes to compare.

Fernando.