Re: [OM] 2nd roll of Double-X film shots

Subject: Re: [OM] 2nd roll of Double-X film shots
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 01:24:27 +0800
AG,
Yes, I did it this time for 2 rolls film one by one development. But
my limited experience, I placed too much ice-tube into water & made
the temperature too low as 16 C. I had to put the tank out from the
tray & waited the temperature raised up to 20 C for another roll film
development. Although I was stuiped, I got an experience :p

Thanks for you share your experience :-)

---
Michael