Re: [OM] IMG: Noisy Insect

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Noisy Insect
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 08:15:51 -0400
The cicada is part of Long Island life from late July through the fall.
Some years are worse than others.   A few years ago, the press predicted
an onslaught, worst cicada outbreak in years and we got nothing.
Sometimes you see a blue jay fly by with one in his mouth.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977