Re: [OM] Cleaning a 12-60mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Cleaning a 12-60mm
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 08:39:58 -0400
I don't have a parts list for that lens, but if it's similar to the
14-54, it's pretty straightforward.  Peel up name ring, remove screws
holding front element in. At that point have front element out for as
short a time as possible to prevent other dust from getting in.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977