Re: [OM] Leica wedding questions, was: E-P1 review

Subject: Re: [OM] Leica wedding questions, was: E-P1 review
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 01:06:38 +0200
Maybe yes,

I can't get warm or cold by (this) leica M. I'm just no rangefinder
person I suppose.
No DoF preview (try focussing @ f1.2?). Close focus practically
nonexistant, what you see is what you guess.
An OM(3Ti) is far more compact than the M9 with, @ your choice:
35f2.8, 40f2, 50f1.8, 28f2, 21f2, 18f3.5,
100f2, and maybe even the 90f2. And when I look at the samples I have
to say the 100f2 beats the
M 90/2 hands down:). Do I have to mention I even like the OM looks
better? The M9 with the straight upper right corner just looks odd.
Couldn't they have made a nice ISO dial over there? And the back is
totally out of proportion.

Iwert