[OM] This looks like a potentially decent deal to me for those who act q

Subject: [OM] This looks like a potentially decent deal to me for those who act quickly
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:32:29 EDT
Yes, I know this isn't Kirk or RRS quality and the shipping and handling
will be about $20 bucks or so, however that doesn't take away from the
possibility of it being a decent tool at a decent price.  I recently bought
this
one's big brother and also scored a set of legs at under $50 on another of
their daily specials.  Worth a look.  Register with them and they will
send you their daily special.  Wait and they will offer what you want at a
decent price.  Bill Barber