[OM] More good news (Detroit)

Subject: [OM] More good news (Detroit)
From: "DrT \(George Themelis\)" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 13:43:28 -0400
In addition to the Cleveland Stereo club, I am also a member of the Detroit
Stereo Club.  Last Wednesday they had their first meeting. I could not make
it but mailed in my 3 stereo slides.  Just like Cleveland, all 3 slides were
taken in Orlando FL this summer.

Results:

Slide #1, from Disneyland downtown, an air balloon with Mary Poppins.
I photographed it late afternoon, with 20mm lenses in my stereo camera.
Got 1st place award.

Slide #2, from Disney Epcot Norway Pavilion.  I took a picture of a troll
with a huge nose and mounted the stereo slide so that the nose was coming
"out of the stereo window". I labeled this "Window violation" (a joke).  Got
1st place award!

Slide #3, from Epcot,  "Spaceship Earth" (large golf ball) photographed from
the back side, looking up framed with trees, dark blue sky.  Got an HM.

I am in first pace in the standings!

So far it looks like this trip to Orlando has paid off (photographically
speaking).  I now need to get busy scanning some of these slides.

George