Re: [OM] I'm back

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:13:31 -0500

> I've been here a bit over ten years, and a bunch of people who were
> here then are still here now.  Vert and Toky, anyone?

Ah, yes.  Vert and Toky.  The Vert and Toky episodes were typically written
in airport boarding areas.  In fact, I think Episode #2 was written while a
flight was being delayed because of a busted coffee machine.

I'm trying to figure out the time-line here, but I think I joined in
immediately after the list move across the Pacific ocean the first time.
Who knows, it's been forever.

I know I was grousing about lack of AF back in the mid-90s.

AG