Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: goats, fish, and more of the same

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: goats, fish, and more of the same
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:31:46 +0200
Hi Nathan and all,

>http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=284

Main: we're getting used to this kind of pictures from you, but nevertheless
I find them gorgeous!
Alt-5: nice to see a señorita into photography... pity she has a EOS? on her
hands ;^)

Alt-7: at first glance didn't attract me, but now I', seeing some
interesting things.. the complicity emerging from the children... the large
picture around the window at left... the pumpkins at right... and what on
Earth is 'pan FLOJO'??? ;^)

Alt-11: Ha! When I see the car stopped, waiting for the flock to cross, I
remember being in a similar situation, in Senegal: <
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuiko21/3560086196/sizes/o/in/set-72157618724568792/

Alt-12: another of my favourites, this time in a cooler palette, but equally
nice.

Alt-13: I like the last rays of sun on the fisherman and on one of the
wooden frames, while the cat is in shadow.

Alt-14: this time the 35mm lens use is evident, ;^) Well done.

Alt-15: I like the back lighting. And I'm intrigued by the coluor change at
the right, from blue to yellow.

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)