Re: [OM] IMG: The Hummer Migration is Underway

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Hummer Migration is Underway
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 12:21:53 -0500
Hi Joel,

She kept coming back, so I partially closed the drape, to hide myself, and
shot through the remaining opening.  Of all of the "poses", this one caught
my eye because of the curved body and the throat detail.  She was definitely
looking over her "shoulder" for intruders.

Thanks for looking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA