Re: [OM] Cranky 4T hot shoe--suggestions?

Subject: Re: [OM] Cranky 4T hot shoe--suggestions?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:25:32 -0400
The Mirex adapter is VERY well made, but it is LOADED with grease.  Best
to keep it separated from other items in its plastic bag when not in
use.  Is the Vivitar 283 the old style high voltage version?
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977