[OM] Totally off topic. Anyone have any 620 film spools

Subject: [OM] Totally off topic. Anyone have any 620 film spools
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:47:19 EDT
If anyone out there in Zuikoland happens to have any empty 620 metal film
spools, I would be happy to discuss a purchase or trade for something of
equal  value.  I use them in my Brownie Hawkeye which was designed for 620 film
 but will work with 120 if the take up spool is a 620 spool.  I've got a
couple and could use another 3 or 4. Please, contact be off list.   Bill
Barber