Re: [OM] IMG: Death of an Oak Tree

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Death of an Oak Tree
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:34:55 +0200
Very well thank you, Clay - have taken many photographs (especially
last week, not yet developed),
but have not had occasion to print any in the darkroom yet, have had a
very busy time at work,
and have not really been able to spend money on Darkroom supplies just
yet, but this week-end
I might. Damn, that 20mm is a special lens, I feel very fortunate to
be able to use one.

Also, the (*&%(*%$ who broke in to our business trashed my darkroom,
but that is at least
order has been restored now again. It's quite sad to see Rodenstock
enlarging lenses thrown
on the ground, etc. Not to mention boxes of printing paper.

The mindless animals we call criminals here in this would not have had
any idea what they were
looking at. This is the 16th time I suffer personal damage from crime
in this hell-hole of
a beautiful country in the past 8 years. Two of those occasions were
directly life-threatening
to me and my wife.