Re: [OM] Ugh! Crown jewels stolen. Keep an eye out!

Subject: Re: [OM] Ugh! Crown jewels stolen. Keep an eye out!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:30:42 EDT
They did miss the $600 tripod and an OM 2S with the 85mm f2 attached.   The
camera was under an old towel and I guess the tripod was too difficult to
run with given the weight of the other stuff.  Wish they had left the Holga
and the Diana, but they are both rather light.  Bill "Traveling lighter"
Barber

In a message dated 9/16/2009 5:25:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,