Re: [OM] Tribute to Grant Wood

Subject: Re: [OM] Tribute to Grant Wood
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 07:10:50 -0500
It's probably a case of substituting "U.S." for "world."   I'm
perfectly capable of doing that, especially without AndrewF onlist
raising awareness of my country's responsibility for the decline of
popular culture throughout the world.  Where is that guy anyway?  It's
been stale cookies around here without him.

Joel W.