Re: [OM] Ugh! Crown jewels stolen. Keep an eye out!

Subject: Re: [OM] Ugh! Crown jewels stolen. Keep an eye out!
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:54:35 -0400
Bill, sorry to hear about that. That does totally suck. Do you need a loan of
any gear to hold you over in the meantime? I have a few spare OM lenses I could
offer: 50/1.4, 35/2, 200/4, 300/4.5 come to mind...  Just a thought.

Did you have specific camera insurance or does your homeowners' policy cover
that? Often times getting things covered that were in a vehicle but not
permanently attached is difficult. Just curious as it may be worth me getting
whatever type of insurance covers that sort of situation, if it's not
homeowners...

-Ed