Re: [OM] Ugh! Crown jewels stolen. Keep an eye out!

Subject: Re: [OM] Ugh! Crown jewels stolen. Keep an eye out!
From: "JT- zuikoholic" <t.zuikoholics@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:29:29 -0000
I am sorry to hear this, good luck dealing with the insurance company.

Someone broke into our storage room while we lived in the US and took, among
other things, all the camera gear I had in there.  Luckily, I took nearly
everithing with me that I had, the burglars only got away with some old
Vivitar 80-200mm f/4.5, an old Sunpack flash, flash cords, a Cullmann
triphod with many accessories etc.  Nothing really worth anything, but the
stuff had sentimental values to me, that is the funny thing I discovered.
The Vivitar lens was my first lens beside the 50mm f/1.8, the Sunpak was my
first flash unit and so on.

And if I had not insisted on taking my OM-1 and 2, all the lenses and other
stuff with us to the US despite my wife's complaints at the time... I don't
even want to think about it.