[OM] (OM) Re: Ugh! Crown jewels stolen. Keep an eye out!

Subject: [OM] (OM) Re: Ugh! Crown jewels stolen. Keep an eye out!
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:08:46 +1200
My condolences to Bill about his loss(es).

I'd feel really bad if that happened to me.

I must update my cameras' travel insurance - I frequently have most of them
with me. In 2 battered sports bags, a couple of shiny travel (small)
suitcases, and an old Flight brand travel brief-case which had 3 OM bodies
and about 8 lenses. All plus my Gitzo 320 studex tripod.

I often "carelessly"  cover them with an old towel or two, or some other
'random' object.
Here are links to my two steeds;

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=710432&l=ee45cdaeb2&id=10277
25807

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=342184&l=dbe76a2630&id=10277
25807

I think the red one (1996, 270,000 km) might be the most difficult to pick the
lock of.

Brian Swale.