Re: [OM] Off-topic: Spotted Technorama for a good price

Subject: Re: [OM] Off-topic: Spotted Technorama for a good price
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:18:42 +0200
Not sure if I remember all the semantics of Ken's post properly, but
basically
his post was about feeling intimidated to take the shot, and
especially to
experiment, because every shot will burn some (really good, i.e.
slide) film.

Feeling intimidated because the shot is not good enough for the
equipment (and
especially the film) at hand. Consequently, I myself do not haplessly
waste a 6x17cm
rectangle of Fuji Velvia unless I think the shot is going to be good,
or unless
I am in a very experimental mood. To make it worse, there are only 4
shots on a roll
of 120 film.

I would, however, like to re-iterate that Ken is a vastly better
photographer than
what I am, and would in fact do swell with a beast like the Technorama
in my opinion :-)