Re: [OM] Off-topic: Spotted Technorama for a good price

Subject: Re: [OM] Off-topic: Spotted Technorama for a good price
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:00:30 +0200
I think if you were to get an M9, people will finally have something
more than your 3Ti to lust after :-) That is one EXTREMELY expensive
camera,
and to be honest, I am not always sure if it's be truly the best wedding
camera (but that's probably for my own reasons) but it would sure be
amazing.

Just a silly question - have you ever actually used an M Leica? If
not, and since
you like film as much as (or perhaps even more than) I do, why don't
you pick up a film M
(M3/4/6/7) and play with it for a while? Some things are great, other
things not so great.

Anyway, all the best.