Re: [OM] More on the 12 volt SLA battery

Subject: Re: [OM] More on the 12 volt SLA battery
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:49:35 -0400
Chuck:

I bought a used SP unit with a bad battery. (It won't take a charge). I found
replacement batteries easily, but I can't get the old battery out of its case.
It appears to be solidly attached. Glued in place perhaps? I have been hesitant
to pry at it too strongly lest I break the case. Any ideas as to how to remove
the old battery without harming the case?

Robert