Re: [OM] More on the 12 volt SLA battery

Subject: Re: [OM] More on the 12 volt SLA battery
From: swisspace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 07:41:23 +0200
Hi Chuck,

The link was to a UK site, the company however is actually swedish and
I did a quick search and it is is available in the USA, it also says
that it can peak up to 16v under some circumstances when recovering a
battery so it doesn't suffer the same problem as your old charger.

I would think  though that Joel's recommendation is of a similar high
tech approach though.

IanW