[OM] Off-topic: Spotted Technorama for a good price

Subject: [OM] Off-topic: Spotted Technorama for a good price
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 03:46:14 +1200
Andrew wrote

> I've been back a couple of weeks so I have been working - rough proof
> only. http://www.pbase.com/afildes/georgia
> http://www.pbase.com/afildes/blossom

Your sojourn overseas must have been inspirational. The poses, colours
and general composition now evident are even better than 4? months ago.

Helped by the personalities of the subjects, no doubt.

BlossFeather-9 looks like a scanned print - to my eyes there are horizontal
lines. Am I seeing right?

Brian Swale

Brian Swale. Daytime phone  03 326 7447
  http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/
  http://www.brianswale.com
                                 Mobile 021 143 4249
3/7 Menzies Street, Sumner, Christchurch 8081