Re: [OM] Tribute to Grant Wood

Subject: Re: [OM] Tribute to Grant Wood
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:25:30 -0300
LOL.

Now I've come to know who The Goons were.
So ... Peter Sellers hadn't come out of nowhere !?

Very interesting. I had no idea of their existence and influence in
s.XX culture :-)

OTOH, I bet you don't suspect of the potential influence Marcelo
Tinelli will have on the second half of s.XXI ... ;^)
(I wish he would be quickly forgotten, but I had the same wish in
reference to John Travolta and the BeeGees :-( )

Well - must reach the grocery store now ... that's real life !!

Fernando.