Re: [OM] Question - OM1 gap top plate to body

Subject: Re: [OM] Question - OM1 gap top plate to body
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:18:00 -0400
That's the way M-1, OM-1, 1N, 2, 2N are made. You just weren't aware of
it.  Back edge of top cover rests on posts which are part of the main
body casting.  Front edge of top cover sits on a ledge machined into the
body casting.  "Same as it ever was.  "
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com