Re: [OM] Erwin Puts vindicates the workflow that I use...

Subject: Re: [OM] Erwin Puts vindicates the workflow that I use...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:44:31 -0500

> I wish these people (including Micheal Reichmann, the worst culprit of
> them all in this regard) would more publicly eat their words. At least the
> notorious Ken (no, not you Norton! although perhaps I could have left
> the name us unqualified by surname...) has always maintained a stable
> stance on the strengths/weaknesses of film.

I've been and will remain vocal about the lunacy of some of the
comparisons.  People like Reichmann comparing the D30 to Provia had to be
one of the biggest loser comparisons I've seen.  What an idiot.  If he was
even remotely honest in comparing, he would have acknowledged that Provia
has never been the sharpest tack in the drawer.

Of course, it's entirely possible that he was too stupid to read the spec
sheets and do proper testing on the films to know that.

AG (Rockwell/Norton) Schnozz