[OM] OT: Micro 4/3 , Leica R & M users, plus other goodies

Subject: [OM] OT: Micro 4/3 , Leica R & M users, plus other goodies
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:15:16 -0400
Actually, I would say List Titan **3 as he is kind enough to take care
of the posting for his in house colleagues Dr. Flash and Dr. Focus.
I pay close attention to the posts of all three.

Mike

Wow! That's cool... "list titan". I think I'd put it on my resume... if
I had need of a resume. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

Joel Wilcox wrote:

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Chuck Norcutt