Re: [OM] Ever think about changing horses?

Subject: Re: [OM] Ever think about changing horses?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:04:23 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/2009 8:55:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yes, if  I was in your shoes, I'd seriously consider streamlining the kit
and
getting only the best.  Get another E-3 or E-30 (for temporary use  until
the
new pro body comes out), the 11-22, the 14-35 and the 150  F2.  Get the
50-200 if you need it, but you just might decide that  it's completely
unnecessary.

Well, what didn't get stolen is:

e-1

50-200mm (new version)

11-22mm

1.4X

25mm extension tube

So, I might go with:

e-3

150mm f2

50mm f2 macro

FL-50 or 50L

Battery grip

Shutter release cable

And still continue to look for the OM Zuiko 90mm f2 and 50mm f1.2. Pristine
 examples with their proper hoods.  I'll also replace my meters and cases,
toy cameras and keep an eye out for another Chrome Six.

Bill Barber