Re: [OM] IMG: September Fungi

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: September Fungi
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:22:00 -0500
Hi Brian,

Thanks for the kind words.  I suspect that your browser downloads the
combination of four images in the album all at one time.  Since I normally
post single images, I had not considered that the combination could be a
PITA on slower connections.  I will remember that in the future.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA