Re: [OM] Fang - where is Doris now?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fang - where is Doris now?
From: <OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:25:46 -0400
Many years ago, Doris and I met for lunch in Orlando. I live in Fort
Lauderdale but travel the state often. We did some trading. Some macro
stuff, A T28 twin flash, a little cash, etc.

At the time she was getting ready to head back down to South America to
photograph and catalog orchids. She never re-appeared on this list after
that.

Mark