Re: [OM] 20mm f/3.5 Macro (non-MC)

Subject: Re: [OM] 20mm f/3.5 Macro (non-MC)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:57:33 -0400
OM-1s are older than the 2N and may have crushed bumpers in the mirror
mechanism.  OM-1, 1N, 2, 2N have essentially the same mirror mechanism.
I've used 2N mirror mechs in OM-1 with no problems.  Bodies with bad
internal bumpers kinda make a "clack" sound when you fire the shutter.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977