Re: [OM] Stripping an E300

Subject: Re: [OM] Stripping an E300
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 00:51:02 +1000 (EST)
Hi Charles,

>   You're a brave man Ian. I'd sooner try to remove my own kidney than try to
> work on a digital camera.

Not at all, they are a lot easier to work on that film SLR's :-)
Though I will admit I havent yet pulled apart the mirror box
on a digital.

I'm also an ex IBM/NCR/etc contractor, so I'm used to fixing
laptops, and still do strip HP and Dell laptops for friends, do
component level fixs were its practical, even surface mount,
though I, as I assume most repair people, prefer non surface
mount.

Cheers
Ian Manners
The sad thing about Windows bashing is it's all true.