Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 22:33:54 EDT
I figured one day I would have one, although I had no idea when it would
occur.  Don't expect the in depth analysis from me that one is accustomed  to
getting from Ken.  I imagine the next time Ken and I go on a shoot (and  we
will,some day in the future) I will need to keep a tight grip on  this
camera.  He has been known to switch bodies when someone goes to the
neccessarium.  The stable is now full.  Well, that is with the  exception of
the 90mm
f2 and 50mm f1.2 which were stolen.   Bill  Barber