Re: [OM] one for Walt

Subject: Re: [OM] one for Walt
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 05:42:47 +1300
Recently, I was standing at a set of traffic lights as they changed to green.

In the front of the line-up was a Mercedes 4x4 I had not seen before, and a
later Google revealed it is made in the USA. Very smooth-looking.

I forget the model number, but it does have (as I recall) a petrol V-8 motor of
significant size.  Twin exhausts (of course).

The driver obviously wanted to show off, and planted boot.

This thing took off like few I have seen recently, and the most impressive
part was the noise.
It sounded more like the serious growl / roar of a alpha-male lion than any
other motor !!

Brian Swale.