Re: [OM] E-P1 hands-on report - AG Schnozz Style

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P1 hands-on report - AG Schnozz Style
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:41:43 +0800
I don't think it is easier to make 35mm lens with the same FOV, the DZ11-22
and DZ50-200 are two great lenses that I miss. The 50-200 has less purple
fringe than all Zuikos, the Tamron SP 180/2.5 and SP 70-210/3.5-4 that I
have.

I once believe all my OM Zuikos were great in the film age even I had tested
them with Velvia and color negatives in the 1990's, during that time I
didn't know very well about CA and purple fringe. Now most of them failed
the purple fringe test with different degrees under the digital back.

Don't know about Minox but the Olympus XA do failed the purple fringe test.

C.H.Ling