Re: [OM] Velvia Mood

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia Mood
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:27:38 -0300
Ver nice - no they're not overdone in this aRGB loaded CRT :-) In
fact, it seems HK benefits from a Velvia mood.
Did you use VelviaVision from Fred Miranda?

Did so with this blossoming peach trees, a bunch of pink ones but a
single white one in the middle.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3955107270/sizes/o/>

300mm ƒ/4,5 @ ƒ/4,5, OM 4 on Auto mode. Povia 100F.

VelviaVision renders better results when I use it on scanned Velvia
50, on Provia 100F one must be very careful.

Hope you like it, C.H. - if you don't like this particular one I have
several other frames with the white specimen following the 'sectio
aurea' rule ;-)

Fernando.

.......... opinions welcome.