Re: [OM] Traveling OM1

Subject: Re: [OM] Traveling OM1
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:56:29 -0400
Dawid
Did I also send you a dinged up 28 mm Zuiko?
Clay

>>> Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 09/28/09 4:47 PM >>>
Hi Clay (and Russ and Frank and Dawid, too),

This is my translation of the original rules.

Film, lenses, subjects:
- entirely your choice

Images:
- choose four images
- scan them [or you could get JPEGs when you have them processed]
- resample/resize the images to 72dpi and 800 pixels on the long side
for horizontal, 580px tall if vertical
- save the images in the .jpg format
- email them to <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx> copy <MRC.OO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- send a description of each image in the body of the email -
information such as the image's title, lens, film, aperture,
shutter speed, location, etc. and a little story about the image.

E.g.,
Title: Oil-soaked Birds
Photo Location: Upper Loon Lake near Premier Ed Stelmach's summer home
Exposure: not recorded, probably around 1/60
Lens: Zuiko 18mm f3.5 @ f5.6
Film: Kodak T400cn
Technical Details: Photo CD from the local photo lab
Comments: Looking across the pond, wishing for a Liberal government.

Cheers,
Michael