Re: [OM] More Leica pics!

Subject: Re: [OM] More Leica pics!
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 04:29:33 -0400
Very cool! I'd love to shoot one of those. The pics you shot are great too.
I love the little dog in the plaid 'coat' LOL My cat is bigger than that
dog! That street purse is hilarious, why can't we have cool public sculpture
like that here? I feel bad for that model though, you need to pay her more,
she looks like she is starving. If she gained 100 pounds or so, she might be
hot :)~

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography