Re: [OM] 17mm Zuiko was RE: E-P1 hands-on report - AG Schnozz Style

Subject: Re: [OM] 17mm Zuiko was RE: E-P1 hands-on report - AG Schnozz Style
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 07:10:20 -0400
I think I'll compare it to something much more equivalent.  The Canyon
35/2.0, a prime with the same angle of coverage.  The Canyon has a
little better resolution, half the chroma, half the vignetting and half
the distortion ... and it's a stop faster for about the same price
($300).  You don't always get what you think you're paying for.
Canon 35/2.0
<http://www.slrgear.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/147/cat/10>
Olympus 17/2.8
<http://www.slrgear.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/1276/cat/14>