Re: [OM] Velvia Mood

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia Mood
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 06:51:31 -0500
The renditions look good, but the blues look a little too cyan to be
Velvia -- or at least the "old Velvia" 50 that I liked the best.  (The
newer Velvia 100 had somewhat more accurate colors and a bit more
pronounced cyan and less magenta -- to me that was like "new Coke" and
I could never see using it).  Possibly the greens should leap out a
bit more too.  But the result is very nice in any case.

Joel W.