Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:07:54 -0400
  Actually I've seen this work. Years ago I worked for a chemical company
owned by Bayer AG and engineers would routinely come to our plant to work. I
was riding with one in his rental car and he forgot he was on the Interstate
in SC and not on the Autobahn at home. When he was pulled by the Highway
Patrol for speeding he turned to me and said "Charlie say nothing." When the
officer came to the car he started rattling in German and wouldn't let the
officer get a word in edgewise. The poor guy was completely flustered and in
a loud slow voice told him to please slow down. As we pulled away I said
"Deiter, next time I drive."

Charlie