Re: [OM] one for walt

Subject: Re: [OM] one for walt
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:36:28 -0700
Ah yes seem to remember a tale of how he thought they might have put the
wrong oil in the engine at some shop.  It had the same engine as the vette
and needed synthtic oil.  If I remember right he went back and the person
who had written up the order had gotten it wrong but when they questioned
the mechanic he said something about knowing his job and engines and had
used the right oil even if that had not been what the order had said.   I
remember about hearing how Walt rerounted the fuel line for some reason or
another.  I also begin to look at the SSR the someone drives up the street
in a different light.  John