Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT panorama cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT panorama cameras
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:26:26 +1000
I have it's sibling the TX-1 on request with the 'Party Shot' cradle
- this accessory does away with the need for a photographer (go on,
admit it, you always knew that you were superfluous). Uses face
detector to swivel, zoom and shoot all by itself.
I'm planning a feature on daft gadgets and their uses - I'm wondering
what would happen if you set it up on a busy street corner...prolly
get stolen! And wave around panos? - that has to be 'corruptible'.
It's all art, I tell you!
Then there's the Nikon that projects the images on to the nearest
white wall...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx