Re: [OM] New affordable Sony FF

Subject: Re: [OM] New affordable Sony FF
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 06:12:38 -0700 (PDT)
Here is website which shows how to remove the normal flange (in their case a
minolta old lens) and just uses the M42 to alpha adapter with a spacer.
This would be difficult with OM as the stop down mechanism of lens would be
removed along with the old OM flange, apart from being sacriligious!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arkku/1266937278/in/set-72157600018767343/

Tim Hughes