Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:22:45 -0500
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "I'm Free!  I'm Free!"
>
> It's disconcerting, really.  In the middle of the night these words are
> heard coming from the camera bag. I have to keep the cameras downstairs
> otherwise it'll keep us awake.
>
> Said 3Ti currently has a roll of Provia working its way through it as the 4T
> (another liberated camera) is loaded with PanF for the Library Project which
> is coming to an end.
>
> Meanwhile, the 2S has been whimpering.  It's feeling not much love these
> days.  But a much needed CLA will bring it back into mainstream use again.
> But it was the hero out in Colorado.  (use ISO 80 with Velvia 100).

These items need better names and a few "Vert and Toky" sorts of
narratives.  VorTee thrust to the back of the harem because of upstart
ZreeTee's stealing of the master's affections despite her lesser,
though rare and captivating, errr, capabilities, shall we say.  Airs
on Fox at 9.

Also, Tooessa's adventures in Long Island and return with virtue intact.

Joel (K+1 nights) W.