Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:56:59 -0500

> These items need better names and a few "Vert and Toky" sorts of
> narratives.  VorTee thrust to the back of the harem because of upstart
> ZreeTee's stealing of the master's affections despite her lesser,
> though rare and captivating, errr, capabilities, shall we say.  Airs
> on Fox at 9.

Well, the thought has crossed the mind.  Problem is, that I'm not sure it
would be suitable for Fox or FoxNews.  These things take time and a creative
mindset. Two things that happen, but rarely simultaneously.

> Also, Tooessa's adventures in Long Island and return with virtue intact.

You are assuming that Tooessa's virtue has been intact in the first place.
:)  Oh the stories Tooessa could tell...

AG (most lively camera bag around) Schnozz