[OM] WTB - Olympus Chrome Six

Subject: [OM] WTB - Olympus Chrome Six
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:08:51 EDT
Part of what was recently stolen was my Olympus Chrome Six in near mint
condition with case. It had the 2.8 lens and all leather was intact. No light
leaks.  I used it and was delighted with the results.  If anyone has  one
they are interested in sending to a new home, please contact me off  list.
Same goes for the 90mm f2 and 50mm f1.2., both of which were near  mint with
hoods. I've just about got most of the kit replacements tracked down,  other
than these items and my Gossen Sixtino light meter.  Yes, it was old,  but
accurate and had a really dandy little hard plastic clamshell case.   Bill
Barber